Saturday, September 24, 2011

In My Life....

Why am I starting a blog?  It is an excellent question.  Quite honestly, I hadn't thought about starting one until thirty minutes ago.  Sure, I enjoy perusing other people's blogs, but I hadn't really ever considered starting one myself.  Once I get an idea though, I run with it.  I am not what one would call methodical.  If I want to do something, I do it.  Come hell or high water.

I suppose I have two goals for this blog:  to write about everyday triumphs and failures and to review television shows and movies.  If you knew me, you'd know that I am highly sarcastic and observant about the intricacies of life and that I have an unwavering enthusiasm for pop culture.  I'm not talking about hot blockbusters (though I do love you Harry Potter).  Trust me, I won't ever be reviewing Transformers on here.  Fool me once, Michael Bay, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  

I hope any of you reading my ramblings enjoy them.  Please feel free to comment and tell that I am horribly wrong.  I don't mind a solid debate.  Or you could tell me that I am right.  I enjoy that even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment